Biochemistry is the study of the chemistry of living things. It unites biology, environmental sciences, medicine and mathematics. It enhances the meeting of basic needs such as health, food, energy, clothing, shelter and clean water and air. Biochemistry offers a variety of career options right from pharmacy to industry.
mLAC offers aspiring students quality study options in bio-chemistry. Our competent and committed faculty leverage the power of technology in enabling learning of practical experiments. The big plus is also that we offer in-house projects for students. The academic administration includes mentor monitoring systems.
- To design courses relevant to global requirements.
- To explore possibilities for enrolment of students from other countries.
- To set up virtual laboratories to provide online learning opportunities
- To have access for conducting simulated experiments.
- To become a nodal center for offering consultancy in thrust areas of biochemistry
- To emerge as an acclaimed benchmark institution in research.
Awards received by students:
- Ms Priyanka N. of III BSc Biochemistry presented a paper on Green wealth at a national conference at Mount Carmel and won a prize.
- Ananya of III BSc Biochemistry presented a paper on Folklore medicine at a National conference at Mount Carmel College and won the III prize.
B.Voc Medical Lab Technology
B.Sc. Biochemistry, Zoology, Microbiology
Master of Science Biochemistry
Post Graduate Diploma in Genomics and Cloud Computing