- The admission policy ensures special consideration to the differently abled, economically backward, scheduled castes and tribes and backward communities.
- Except for these special categories, the rest of the seats are allotted purely on merit.
- Seats for SC/ST candidates are available in accordance with government norms on production of valid caste certificate and income certificate. SC/ ST category candidates are helped to apply for reimbursement of fees from the concerned Welfare Boards later.
- Special consideration will be given for outstanding achievers in Sports, Cultural, NCC and similar forums. However, the rules of reservation laid down by the Government of Karnataka will be applicable.
- Application forms and information brochures are to be obtained from the college office on payment of nominal fee.
- Completed application forms should be submitted on or before the notified date.
- Merit list will be notified on the College Notice Board.
- Candidates provisionally selected for admission should appear before the Admission Committee with parents/guardians.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Students have to opt for the language (Second language) studied at the last qualifying examination
The following documents are to be submitted to the college office along with fees.
- Duly filled in application with a passport size photograph pasted to it.
- Three passport size photographs
- Attested copy of the SSLC/10th marks card
- Attested copy of the qualifying exam (II PUC/12th Grade)
- SC/ST students – Attested copy of the Caste Certificate issued by the Authorised Officer, with a validity of 5 years.
- Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB – Attested copy of the Caste and Income Certificates issued by the Revenue Officer in the format prescribed by the Govt.
- Attested copy of the Migration certificate for students from outside Karnataka.
- Contact number of parent/guardian: Landline & Mobile numbers
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Differentially Abled Candidate should enclose a copy of disability or handicap certificates issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- For all the UG programs in Humanities, a candidate who has passed in two year Pre-University Examinations conducted by the Karnataka Pre-University Education Board or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission.
- For all the UG programs in Science, a candidate who has passed the two years Pre-University Examinations conducted by the Karnataka Pre-University Education Board or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission.
- For UG program in Commerce, Pass in the two year Pre-University Examinations conducted by the Karnataka Pre-University Education Board or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission. The candidate should have studied both Business Studies and Accountancy in the qualifying examination.
- For BBA, Pass in two- year Pre-University Course in Commerce/ Arts/ Science/ of Karnataka Board or equivalent are eligible condition for admission.
- For BCA, a candidate who has passed the two years Pre-University Examination conducted by the Pre-University Education Board in Karnataka or a candidate who has passed Job Oriented Diploma Course / Three years Diploma in Engineering of Government of Karnataka or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission.
- A candidate who has passed in the qualifying UG examination with an aggregate of 50% marks in the core subjects is eligible for the PG programmes in Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry.
- A candidate who has passed in the qualifying UG examination with an aggregate of 50% marks in all the core subjects is eligible for the PG programme M.Com. Finance and Accounting.
- Students with 90% and above at the qualifying examination
- Quantum – 25% of the fees or Rs. 10000/- whichever is less
||Economically Weaker section Merit
- Students with 80% and above at the qualifying examinations.
- Quantum 25% of the fees or Rs 15000/- whichever is less.
||First Generation Learners
- Fee waiver at the discretion of the Management
||Poor and Needy
- Students with 60% and above at the qualifying examination.
- Quantum Rs. 20000/-
- Must have been Represented and won National/ State/ award.
- Quantum Rs. 5000 /-
||Arts and Culture
- Must have been represented and won National, State level recognition/ Award.
- Quantum Rs.5000/-
Condition: Scholarship may be given only once in a year, at the time of new admission only w.e.f academic year 2020-21.
Proof of document specific to scholarship is mandate
Scholarship Schemes – Defence, Ministry, Physically Handicaped and Labour Welfare
||Dependents of Defence Personnel
||Dependents of Ex-servicemen
||The students belonging to following caste:
Muslim, Christian, Jain and Sikh (in case less than 2.5lakh)
||Those who are physically handicapped
||Labour Welfare Scholarship
||Dependents of Bedi and Cine Industry Workers
Scholarship Schemes – Government/ Private/ Corporate
Visit National Scholarship Portal For Various Scholarship Schemes
|Kittur Rani Chennamma scholarship
|Dr. Ambedkar national merit award for SC students
|Inspire scholarship from Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
|Indian Oil scholarship
|Central Government Scholarships
|B.L. Hemavathi scholarship
|Infosys foundation – student scholarship
|Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarhip
|Azim Premji Foundation scholarship
|C.V. Raman Scholarship
|Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship
|Post metric scholarship
|SC/ST and OBC Scholarship
|Caterogy – I, IIA, IIIA, IIIB