Today’s volatile and competitive environment, organisations face a dire need for skilled and multi- talented mid-level and senior executives who have the vision and capability to reach top leadership positions. While deep functional and operational expertise is a prerequisite for such executives, their accomplishment is also reliant on their potential to perceive and scrutinize a situation from multiple perspectives and take timely, appropriate and effective action.
mLAC, Post Graduate Diploma Program specifically intends to nurture such forward-thinking and creative managers – the business leaders of tomorrow who will add value for their organizations as well as for society
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1.1 Organisational Behaviour
1.2 Human Resource Management
1.3 Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
1.4 Knowledge Management
1.5 Training and Development
2.1 Industrial Relations and Legislations
2.2 Performance and Compensation Management
2.3 Conflict and Negotiation Management
2.4 Human Resource Analytics
Bangalore Central University
Candidates who have completed any degree with an aggregate of 50% from a recognized university are eligible for admission to this programme.
Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
• Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities to analyze and synthesize information across disciplines.
• Evaluate business opportunities and make sound business decisions.
• Demonstrate value based leadership abilities in various business contexts.
• Demonstrate ability to understand aspects of business enterprises and derive meaningful inferences about their performance.
• Develop confidence for self-education and ability for career planning and development