About the Placement Department
The Placement Department at mLAC was established in the year 2006.Training and Placement Cell at mLAC is an integral part of the Institute. Training activities are organized throughout the year to prepare the prospective students for the campus selection programs. The cell is sensitized to function throughout the year towards generating placement and training opportunities for the students.
To empower women by building capabilities for self-reliance.
The mLAC Placement Department seeks to realize its vision by imparting knowledge, attitudes and skills for success in the chosen field of endeavor.
- Placement department comprises of placement head, faculty representing each department and student ambassadors of final year nominated from every stream.
- Database of the students’ details required for placement registration is collected at the beginning of the academic year.
- Pre-placement training on aptitude and soft skills provided to registered students.
- Assessment on regular intervals will be done for all the registered students, to prepare them thoroughly before appearing for placement drives.
- Leading companies like Deloitte, JP Morgan, Accenture, HP, IBM, Wipro, Gallagher,PWC, EY, Infosys, Mphasis, Standard Chartered Bank, Northern Trust Bank, Cognizant, KPMG, L&T etc.have conducted in and off-campus interviews.
- Some of students have been provided with part-time jobs like market research, marketing trainees, data entry operators,freelancers for various companies.
- The placement officer provides career counseling to students.
- Besides intercepts for placements, the department arranges panel discussion,guest lectures, workshops, webinars etc.to develop employability and technical skills for optimum growth.