The 21st century workplace demands niche knowledge, finesse in execution, an entrepreneurial mind-set and a global approach towards business organisation. Ultimately, the vantage accrues to those who bring inspiration, commitment and competence to their workplace. Department of management studies keeps this market dynamics and functions towards the society.
Affiliated to Bangalore central University.
- Eligibility for admission: 12th pass/10+2 pass/any other equivalent recognized by University.
- Required percentage as per mLAC admission guidelines.
Managerial roles in any sector or industry.
Through the BBA programs, students can pursue business education and learn skills that will help them pursue various management and administrative roles within a company. Employers may seek business administration graduates for a broad range of positions in different areas. Positions may include:
- Operations manager
- Information security officer
- Sales manager
- Loss prevention manager
- Cost estimator
- Enables students to apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Encourages analytical and critical thinking abilities for business decision making.
- Promotes ethical and value-based leadership ability.
- Provides a wide knowledge of all disciplines of the course and training in management of both animate and inanimate entities and develops leadership skills.
- Enables students to effectively communicate business issues, management concepts, plans and decisions both in oral and written form using appropriate supportive technologies.
- Equips students to demonstrate the capabilities required to apply cross-functional business knowledge and technologies in solving real-world business problems.
- Enables students to demonstrate use of appropriate techniques to effectively manage business challenges.
- Makes students capable of recognizing and resolving ethical issues.
- Helps to prepare students for managerial roles and as entrepreneurs.
Programme Specific Outcome
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving ability: Ability to define, analyse and devise solutions for structured and unstructured business problems and issues using cohesive and logical reasoning patterns for evaluating information, materials, and data
- Skill development: Apply verbal, reasoning, Data Interpretation, Quantitative and communication skill to solve specified problem.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibility.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as a member or leader in diverse team.
- Communication: Ability to conceptualize a complex issue into a coherent written statement and oral presentation and to communicate effectively on complex activities with technical community.
- Internship and Industrial Visit: Provides an opportunity for the students to gain practical exposure towards the workplace.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Promotes an understanding of the fundamentals of creating and managing innovation, new business development, and high-growth potential entities.
- Business Knowledge: Demonstrate technical competence in domestic and global business through the study of major disciplines within the fields of business.