Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with a Combination Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is a three-year undergraduate degree course.
Knowledge is gained in a broad range on physical science.
Skills are developed by using practical knowledge.
Interactive environment in which you can explore procedural, functional and object oriented approaches to problem solving.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Bengaluru Central University
Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent with any two – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects in the qualifying examination.
After doing B.Sc. PCM, one can go for higher studies in either Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry.
One can also pursue jobs in the fields of
- Mnc job
- Industrial design
- Forensic science
- Mathematician or statistician
- Website creator.
After completion of B.Sc. in PCM, employment can be found in the fields of – Biophysics, defense Aerospace, Health care, computational physics, pharmaceuticals, educational organization, Data science, Banking, Insurance , finance meteorology, stock market, project development, numerical analysis, Scientist, Lecturer, Researcher, Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Research Analyst, Teachers, Technical Writer/ Editor, Quality Control (QC) Chemist, Chemist, Operations Manager, Safety Health and Environment Specialist etc.
- To develop various communication skills such as reading, listening, speaking etc which will help in expressing ideas and views clearly and effectively
- Personal skills such as ability to work both independently and in a group
- To recognize the importance of mathematical modelling, simulation, computing, role of approximation and mathematical approaches to describing the physical world.
- To recognize and appreciate contribution of great scientists in the field of PCM
- Solve the problem and also think methodically, independently and draw a logical conclusion.
- Employ critical thinking and the scientific knowledge to design, carry out, record and analyze the results of experiments
- To create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern technology in multidisciplinary environment.
- To enhance the student’s academic abilities, personal qualities and transferable skills which will give them an opportunity to develop as responsible citizens.
- Students will develop the proficiency in the acquisition of data using a variety of laboratory instruments and in the analysis and interpretation of such data.
- Students will realize and develop an understanding of the impact of science on society.
- Identify their area of interest in academic and R&D.
- To motivate the students to pursue PG courses in reputed institutes and prepare them for competitive exams
- To produce graduates who excel in the competencies and values required for leadership to serve a rapidly evolving global community.