- Interdisciplinary course that is rapidly gaining significance and opportunities to explore the new frontiers of Science.
- Course content integrate the knowledge across the subjects to acquire better understanding and dwell deep into the subjects.
- The course is designed with hands on components to develop key practical skills required for any research-based organization or institute for many diverse careers.
- The curriculum is developed to align with the industrial requirement by developing industry academia partnership.
Chemistry, Zoology, Biotechnology.
Bengaluru Central University.
- Minimum Qualification required: 10+2 Pre-University Education Board/ CBSC/ICSC or Equivalent certified.
- Minimum Marks Required: 55% (Aggregate) Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any science stream.
- Choice of subject: Candidate opting the combination should have studied at least two of the preferred subjects at the qualifying examination.
- Opportunities of job prospects in private and government sectors.
- Ample opportunities in industries and allied- Healthcare products, Textile industry, Cosmetics, R & D, Project assistant, Laboratory technician, Research analyst, Technical writer, Quality Control (QC) Chemist, Operations Manager, Safety managers, etc.,
- Placement cell: offers training program to equip with pre requisite soft skills for job opportunities to make students employable.
- Campus recruitment: The placement cell conducts ‘On campus drive’ to offer employment requirements to students in companies (Pharmaceutical, Biomedical , Healthcare so on).
- Entrepreneurship opportunities: Inclusion of applied aspects of science topics across semester syllabi provides an additional adequate knowledge to create self employment and start up’s for aspiring students.
After completion of the course, a student is able to:
- Opportunity to pursue higher education to explore areas like teaching and research.
- Students equipped with practical knowledge to meet industry requirements for jobs.
- Future entrepreneurs with an additional add on course.
- To face competitive examinations with confidence.
- Equiped with knowledge for career in R & D.
- M S program from abroad universities with an additional one year of bridge course.